HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 quartz composer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
shakinda



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: quartz composer   Tue Jan 19, 2010 9:34 am

hey guys,

if any of you are on mac, i highly recommend you try playing with quartz composer:

check out a few of my free lessons on vimeo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
ENFP
Admin


Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:20 pm

Any PC equivalent?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakinda



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Wed Jan 20, 2010 2:29 pm

Salvation, vvvv, max/msp/jitter are all node based like
quartz composer but not quite as easy to pick up
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disflux
Admin


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 37
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Thu Jan 21, 2010 2:43 am

shakinda wrote:
Salvation, vvvv, max/msp/jitter are all node based like
quartz composer but not quite as easy to pick up


I have heard a lot about max/msp/jitter, but never tried before.

_________________
DJ VJ Disflux

myspace.com/djvjdisflux
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://listn.to/disflux
ENFP
Admin


Posts : 60
Join date : 2009-08-30

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Thu Jan 21, 2010 12:12 pm

got the demo of Max, hella confusing.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
shakinda



Posts : 6
Join date : 2010-01-19

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Thu Jan 21, 2010 4:23 pm

ENFP wrote:
got the demo of Max, hella confusing.

If you spend a couple of weeks going through each object in the manual you will get there but vvvv is free so I think it's probably a better one to focus on? But max for live is great if use abelton
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Disflux
Admin


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 37
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Fri Jan 22, 2010 2:55 am

shakinda wrote:
ENFP wrote:
got the demo of Max, hella confusing.

If you spend a couple of weeks going through each object in the manual you will get there but vvvv is free so I think it's probably a better one to focus on? But max for live is great if use abelton


What actually MAX does with ableton? I have heard of it so much but no iddead of what it is scratch

_________________
DJ VJ Disflux

myspace.com/djvjdisflux
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://listn.to/disflux
Disflux
Admin


Posts : 84
Join date : 2009-08-29
Age : 37
Location : Europe

PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Fri Jan 22, 2010 3:02 am

Dj Vj Disflux wrote:
shakinda wrote:
ENFP wrote:
got the demo of Max, hella confusing.

If you spend a couple of weeks going through each object in the manual you will get there but vvvv is free so I think it's probably a better one to focus on? But max for live is great if use abelton


What actually MAX does with ableton? I have heard of it so much but no iddead of what it is scratch
+

I see what , it integrates Max/MSP into ableton. Looks very interesting, but just wondering if and whow to use it with visuals, is it possible?

_________________
DJ VJ Disflux

myspace.com/djvjdisflux
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://listn.to/disflux
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: quartz composer   Today at 10:54 am

Back to top Go down
 
quartz composer
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
VJ Ireland :: CONTENT :: Creating Content-
Jump to: